Patient Registration Packet
Please click the link below to download your registration packet. Please bring your completed registration packet to our center, or mail to 4038 Thomas Nelson Highway, Arrington, Virginia 22922.
Welcome to Blue Ridge Medical Center! Thank you for choosing BRMC as your health care provider. Our mission is to provide you patient-centered quality health care, and improve your general well-being through prevention, education, and treatment.
What to Bring to Each Appointment
• A photo ID.
• Your insurance card (if you have insurance).
• A list of the prescriptions and over-the-counter medications that you take.
• Your co-payment or visit fee.
• Important information about you:
– Your address, insurance, phone, and email, or updates of this information if you are an established patient.
– If you are a new patient, the addresses and phone numbers of your former providers of primary care.
– Health history information or health history updates since your last visit. This might include dates and locations of emergency department visits, specialty care visits, or health events.
– Your emergency contacts and names and contact information for people you trust with your health information. It is important to ensure that we have the most current lists so we can ensure that only people who you allow to have your information are in our system.
All co-pays and past-due balances are expected at time of service unless a prior agreement has been made with our billing department.
Reduced fees are available for eligible limited-income patients. BRMC registration packets include applications for this program. Our eligibility coordinator will review the application to determine whether you qualify for this program. They will also be happy to meet with you to answer questions and assist with the application process. Eligibility determination can take up to two weeks, so submitting the application well before your appointment will enable us to complete the process in time for you to take advantage of the discount at your appointment.
After Hours Care
If you need to reach a health care provider after hours, just call our main number, 434-263-4000. Follow the prompts to stay on the line for the answering service. The representative will obtain your phone number and other important information, and a provider will call you back within 15 minutes.
Our practice has been using an electronic medical records system since 2007 that allows us to efficiently organize your health record. Our electronic record system also has a “Patient Portal” for patients with internet access. The Patient Portal is a good way to receive information such as lab results quickly. You may also ask your provider questions through use of the Patient Portal. This is an important resource in meeting our goal of providing high quality care in a timely manner. Please ask our front desk for more information.
Having trouble accessing your Patient Portal Account? Give us a call at 434-263-4000 to be connected with IT Support.
Welcome to our practice and thank you for choosing Blue Ridge Medical Center. We look forward to your comments and suggestions for how we may provide you with superior service.